Author Notes: As the days get warmer nothing beats my super-healthy yoghurt bowl made from thick Greek yoghurt, sweet strawberries, pomegranate, fresh mint, toasted buckwheat, and a scattering of pistachio nuts.
This breakfast is a bowl of superfood goodness and long lasting energy that will keep you happy and full all morning. - Kate Olsson
- 1.5 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries
- 1 handful Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/4 cup Toasted Buckwheat Kernels
- 1/4 cup Pistachio Nuts
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- In a small bowl combine the chopped strawberries, mint, buckwheat, pistachio nuts, pomegranate seeds, and lemon juice. Toss gently.
- Divide the yoghurt into two serving bowls.
- Top with the berry and pomegranate salad. Finish with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup. Serve immediately.