If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great light dinner or side for a winter evening - CarolineSL
- 1 cup Farro
- 4 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1 bunch Arugula
- a few dashes olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Put the Farro in a small saucepan with a pinch of salt and cover with water, about 1 inch above the Farro. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer, cover and let cook for 20 minutes. If the water isn't absorbed in 20 minutes, let it cook for another 5 minutes, uncovered.
- While the Farro is cooking, brown the pancetta. I like to cook it over low heat so the fat renders slowly for extra yumminess. When it is lightly browned, drain on a papertowel. Try not to snack on too much of it, but if you think you might, consider doubling the amount of Pancetta.
- Just before serving, top with the reserved handful of Arugula, some shavings of Pecorino and some Fleur de Sel. Serve warm or at room temperature.