Author Notes: A great light dinner or side for a winter evening - CarolineSL
- 1 cup Farro
- 4 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1 bunch Arugula
- a few dashes olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Put the Farro in a small saucepan with a pinch of salt and cover with water, about 1 inch above the Farro. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer, cover and let cook for 20 minutes. If the water isn't absorbed in 20 minutes, let it cook for another 5 minutes, uncovered.
- While the Farro is cooking, brown the pancetta. I like to cook it over low heat so the fat renders slowly for extra yumminess. When it is lightly browned, drain on a papertowel. Try not to snack on too much of it, but if you think you might, consider doubling the amount of Pancetta.
- Just before serving, top with the reserved handful of Arugula, some shavings of Pecorino and some Fleur de Sel. Serve warm or at room temperature.