If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: use the left over meat and broth from bollito misto to make a simple Vietnamese pho style noodle soup. —nowarmsoda
- left over bollito misto broth and meat
- rice sticks
- white or yellow onion
- bean sprout
- small hot chili (optional)
- Make bollito misto.
- Enjoy bollito misto.
- After you have digested your bollito misto and ready for another meal. Add some thinly sliced onion to broth and bring to a simmer. Season with fish sauce, white pepper. Follow package instructions, soak rice sticks in hot water until soft.
- Thinly slice leftover tongue, brisket and whatever else meat you have left from the bollito misto. Place drained rice sticks in large warm bowls, arrange the meats on top, pour the hot broth over the noodles and meat. Garnish with basil, cilantro, sprouts and chili. EAT.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Noodle Soups
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).