Author Notes: I enjoy a savory/ spicy breakfast. This really hits the spot after a late night or a long run in the morning. - J Boucher
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 eggs
- half cups low fat milk
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped kimchi
- half cups sliced shitaki mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons diced scallions
- Preheat over to 350
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a pan. Saute
- Whisk together eggs, milk and pepper in a bowl
- Pour egg batter into mini ovenproof dishes (cast iron or stoneware).
- Place diced kimchi, mushrooms and scallions on top of frittata.
- Bake in oven until eggs are just set. 15 minutes. Serve warm.