If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I enjoy a savory/ spicy breakfast. This really hits the spot after a late night or a long run in the morning. —J Boucher
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 eggs
- half cup low fat milk
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped kimchi
- half cup sliced shitaki mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons diced scallions
- Preheat over to 350
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a pan. Saute
- Whisk together eggs, milk and pepper in a bowl
- Pour egg batter into mini ovenproof dishes (cast iron or stoneware).
- Place diced kimchi, mushrooms and scallions on top of frittata.
- Bake in oven until eggs are just set. 15 minutes. Serve warm.