If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: *Recipe Note: Use capers that are brined, not packed in salt - joannE.
- 1 Bunch Celery (approx 10 stalks)
- 1 Medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Capers, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- Cut celery stalks on the biased into ½” inch slices and roughly chop the leaves.
- Toss all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and add additional red wine if needed. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Toss and serve!
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls