Author Notes: *Recipe Note: Use capers that are brined, not packed in salt - joannE.
- 1 Bunch Celery (approx 10 stalks)
- 1 Medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Capers, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- Cut celery stalks on the biased into ½” inch slices and roughly chop the leaves.
- Toss all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and add additional red wine if needed. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Toss and serve!