If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here's how you make a really simple Italian-Style Lentils (with tomato sauce, of course) in less than 20 minutes. —HeatherPierceG
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 onion
- 1 15-oz can lentils
- 1/2 cup cup crushed tomatoes or tomato puree (I used these)
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chop carrot, celery, and onion. Heat large skillet with olive oil, add chopped veggies and cook until soft, about 5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds or so.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse lentils.
- When veggies are soft, add tomato sauce and sage (torn up into small pieces). Cook for about 5 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.