If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 4 to 6
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cubed pancetta
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup spring greens (arugula, mustard, etc.), roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper to taste and Parmesan. Set aside.
- Turn on the broiler. In a 12-inch ovenproof non-stick or cast iron skillet, heat the olive oil over a medium flame. Add the pancetta and cook, stirring frequently, until it starts to crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the onion and cook until it softens a bit, about 3 minutes.
- Add the greens and herbs and cook for one minute. Pour the eggs into the skillet, stir gently and cook undisturbed until almost set, about 5 minutes. Put the skillet under the broiler (about 4 inches from the heat) for a couple of minutes, until the eggs have set. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!