If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Squash blossoms are all the rage at the spring/summer farmers markets. I will eat them any way I can. I especially love them stuffed with goat cheese, rolled in breadcrumbs and fried. Here is a pizza recipe with the much adored squash blossoms - karen bianchi
- 1 Round of Pizza dough.
- 8 Squash Blossoms, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 bunch Arugula
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- 1 Small can of tomato sauce
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Flour for pizza stone
- Place pizza stone in 450 degree oven for 1/2 an hour.
- Roll out pizza dough and place on hot, floured pizza stone.
- Brush dough with tomato sauce.
- Pour grated parmesan over sauce.
- Place sliced squash blossoms and onion on pizza.
- Lightly brush olive oil around edge of pizza dough
- Bake for about 12 - 15 minutes. About 5 minutes before it is done, arrange arugula on top.
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.