If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons finely grated plus 3 tablespoons coarsely grated Pecorino
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Kosher or sea salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small bunch radishes, trimmed and scrubbed
- 4 cups tightly packed wild arugula, rinsed and thoroughly dried
- In a small bowl, whisk together the 2 tablespoons of finely grated Pecorino, lemon juice, a couple pinches of salt and a few grinds of pepper if you're using it. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly. Taste for seasoning and set aside.
- Slice the radishes into thin rounds. You should have about 1 cup.
- In a serving bowl, combine the radishes, arugula, 3 tablespoons coarsely grated Pecorino and about two thirds of the dressing. Toss well, taste, and add more dressing if needed. Serve right away, before the radishes and arugula start to wilt!
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.