If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dry chutney is a staple condiment for classic Indian street foods like Vada Pao, & bhajias (tempura made with almost any vegetatable coated with a spiced chickpea batter - Panfusine
Makes ~ 1/3rd cup
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh coconut (OR) 2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Aleppo pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic
- Sea Salt to taste
- In a Mortar, combine all the ingredients & pound till the garlic has completely been minced & incorporated into the powder.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe
Your Recipe Diploma
A menu master class for the college grad.
A master class in recipes.
Lettuce love vegetables.
Wine tasting takeaways.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.