If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a hearty and flavor packed side that's great with all proteins! It's a traditional Greek dish whose recipe varies according to region - and family! —Julie Hyland
- 2 pounds Green Beans
- 12 ounces can diced tomatoes; drained
- 1 lg. Yellow Onion
- 1/3 bunch Parsley; minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic; minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Water to cover beans
- Sauté onions and garlic in bottom of large pot with olive oil.
- Once onions are translucent, add remainder of ingredients. Add enough water to cover beans. Bring to a boil and stir well.
- Reduce heat to simmer and simmer stirring occasionally until green beans are tender and water is absorbed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.