If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 1/2 cups passata (from a 24-ounce bottle)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 6 sprigs fresh oregano, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella, pulled into bite-sized pieces
- Combine passata, chicken broth and a sprig of oregano in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a separate saucepan over medium. Add couscous and garlic and cook, stirring, until beginning to toast, about 1 minute. Add remaining oregano and about a third of the broth. Simmer couscous in broth, stirring occasionally to prevent pasta from sticking, until liquid has almost fully evaporated. Repeat twice with more broth until couscous is tender, about 12 minutes total. Remove oregano sprigs.
- Fold in mozzarella just before dividing among serving bowls. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.