If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3/4 cup par-cooked farro, or farro soaked overnight in water
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 small shallot
- 3 blood oranges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 2 small ripe avocados
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine farro and lentils in a saucepan of boiling, salted water; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until lentils are tender. Meanwhile, chop parsley and shallot. Remove orange peel, quarter orange and cut into chunks. Stir together oil and vinegar.
- Drain lentils and peel, pit and cut avocado into wedges. Toss all ingredients together and check seasoning. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Shop Spring Cleaning
Bake yourself breakfast.