If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3/4 cup par-cooked farro, or farro soaked overnight in water
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 small shallot
- 3 blood oranges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 2 small ripe avocados
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine farro and lentils in a saucepan of boiling, salted water; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until lentils are tender. Meanwhile, chop parsley and shallot. Remove orange peel, quarter orange and cut into chunks. Stir together oil and vinegar.
- Drain lentils and peel, pit and cut avocado into wedges. Toss all ingredients together and check seasoning. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.