If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick, delicious and healthy alternative to fries! - Shuchi
For the Dip
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons Thick Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Mint, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
For the Chips
- 1 pound Okra, washed and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon (heaped) gram flour (Besan)
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 3/4 teaspoons Dry Mango Powder (Amchoor)
- 3 tablespoons Light Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients for the dip and refrigerate for an hour.
- Toss all the ingredients for the chips till all the okra is evenly coated with the spices & flour.
- Bake at 400 F for 40-45 minutes, till the okra is crisp and the edges begin to brown.
- Cool slightly (it will become more crisp) and serve with the Sriracha dip.