If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Traditionally, a Greyhound is made with vodka, but I like mine with gin. —Kenzi Wilbur
- 2 1/2 ounces Tanqueray Ten gin
- 6 ounces freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, or slightly less to taste
- Salt, for garnish (optional)
- In a mxing glass filled with ice, add the gin and the grapefruit juice. Stir to combine. Pour into two glasses, over ice, and serve immediately.
- To make this a Salty Dog, salt the rim of your glasses before you pour in the gin and grapefruit juice mixture.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Boozy Drinks
Dang Good Dough
Beaver tails might be the best fair food—ever
Meet beaver tails.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Oh, cluck yeah.
A better basket.