If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Call me crazy but sometimes I really prefer savory cheesecakes.... - MarieGlobetrotter
- 150g cream cheese
- 200g fresh, smooth goat cheese
- 75g hazelnuts
- 110 dried figs
- 200g grated zucchini
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chiseled
- salt and pepper
- 1 handful crumbled hazelnut
- In a bowl, mix the hazelnuts and figs for the base of the cheesecake. The dough will be quite sticky. Using a spoon, spread out the dough on the bottom of a silicone dish and press well.
- In your mixer, beat together cream cheese and goat cheese until quite frothy. Add the grated zucchini, chives, hazelnut powder, salt and pepper. Top you cheesecake with crumbled hazel nuts
- Spread out the cheese mixture on the dough. Set in the fridge overnight
Egyptian Street Food at Home
Spend quality time with The Cairo Kitchen.
The Cairo Kitchen
Boost your Bagel
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Portable picnic snacks.