If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love pesto. I especially love pesto that uses any, and all kinds of greens and herbs! The combinations are truly endless in the wide world of pesto. Here, I chose spinach and chives for a super spring-y pesto to top pasta, veggies, grain salads, options are endless. —Lindsey S. Love | Dolly and Oatmeal
Makes 2.5 cups
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed and stems trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- Combine spinach, chives, garlic, pistachios and salt in a food processor, while the motor is running, pour olive oil through the top. Stop and scrape a few times until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator until ready to use. Pesto can also be kept in the freezer for up to 5 months.
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.