If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Warm baked feta cheese with roasted cherry tomato, kalamata olive, and caper sauce. —Riley Wofford
- 1 (12 ounce) block feta cheese
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 shallots, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the feta in an ovenproof baking dish and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir together the tomatoes, shallots, garlic, olives, capers, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, thyme, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove the foil from the feta and spoon the tomato mixture over the top. Bake for another 15 minutes, until the feta is tender and the tomatoes are softened. Serve warm with crackers alongside.
Our Latest #f52contest
Show us your back-pocket baked goods
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
Have a ball (jar).