If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Don't mess with perfection. —Marian Bull
- 1 slice good bread, toasted
- Best-quality salted butter, at room temperature
- A few small radishes, sliced
- Flaky salt, like Maldon or Jacobsen
- Smear the butter on one side of bread; it's best when the bread is no longer hot, since you don't want the butter to melt. Top with radishes, then sprinkle with good flaky salt
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).