If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Don't mess with perfection. —Marian Bull
- 1 slice good bread, toasted
- Best-quality salted butter, at room temperature
- A few small radishes, sliced
- Flaky salt, like Maldon or Jacobsen
- Smear the butter on one side of bread; it's best when the bread is no longer hot, since you don't want the butter to melt. Top with radishes, then sprinkle with good flaky salt
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is your cilantro contaminated?