If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Red Quinoa and Mango Salad with Lime Dressing recipe is a nice combination of sweet, tangy and a little spicy with lots of healthy protein that makes it a satisfying meal. It was adapted from the Dish By Dish.net website. - Karielyn
Serves 2 - 4
For the vegetable / quinoa mixture
- 2 cups organic red quinoa (cooked)
- 1 organic mango (diced)
- 1 organic avocado (diced)
- 1 organic tomato (diced)
- 1 organic jalapeno (diced)
- 1/2 - 1 cups organic cilantro (diced)
- 2 cups organic non-GMO corn
- 15 ounces organic black beans (drained), 15 ounce can
For the lime dressing
- 2 organic limes (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tablespoons organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon organic ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon organic chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Prepare 2 cups of red quinoa according to your preferred method or package instructions
- Dice the mango, avocado, tomato, onion and jalapeno and cilantro
- In a large mixing bowl, add the diced vegetables, black beans and corn together and set aside
- In a small mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the lime dressing together and stir until well combined
- Add the cooked quinoa and lime dressing to the large mixing bowl with the vegetable mixture and stir together well until everything is well combined and the drsesing is evenly distributed
- Optional: Garnish with additional cilantro or a squeeze of lime juice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn