If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 salmon fillet (about 12 ounces)
- 1/2 lemon, sliced + 1 tablespoon juice
- 2 basil sprigs + 1/4 cup leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound trimmed green beans
- 4 medium new potatoes, quartered
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Fill a high-sided skillet with water to a depth of 1 inch. Add white wine, salmon, lemon, basil sprigs, and season generously with salt and pepper. Heat water over medium until almost simmering (but without bubbles breaking surface), then cover skillet. Gently cook salmon until just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- While salmon cooks, place a steamer basket in a saucepan filled with 1-inch of simmering salted water. Layer potatoes then green beans in steamer basket and cook, covered, until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Arrange salmon, beans and potatoes on a platter.
- Whisk egg yolk in a medium bowl. Beginning with a few droplets at a time, drizzle olive oil into yolk while whisking vigorously (yolk will begin to lighten and thicken). Continue whisking and adding oil, whisking well to combine after each addition, until about half of oil remains. Increase oil additions to about 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking well to combine, until all oil is incorporated. Season with salt, pepper and remaining lemon juice. Thinly slice and stir in basil leaves. Serve mayonnaise on arranged platter.
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.