If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled farmers cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 bunch spinach, trimmed and washed (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (sliced from 1 ear corn)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. On a large rimmed baking sheet or platter, toss asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, farmers cheese, sour cream, dill, and vinegar. Set this dressing aside.
- Place chicken and asparagus on grill. Grill chicken until charred and opaque throughout, about 8 minutes total. Grill asparagus, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, about 6 minutes total. Transfer chicken to a cutting board to cool for 5 minutes, then slice.
- While chicken cools, arrange spinach, corn, and asparagus on a platter; add sliced chicken. Drizzle salad with dressing.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls