If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my grand mother’s favorite recipe. The filling has hints of cinnamon pepper and cloves that contrast the bright flavors of ginger and cilantro .Serve them with tomato ketchup - pauljoseph
- 1 cup Grated Beetroot
- 1 cup Grated Carrot
- 1 piece Red onion
- 2 pieces Green chili
- 1'' pieces Ginger
- Mince the above onion chili and ginger
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 4 pieces Cloves
- 1 teaspoon teaspoon Fennel
- 1/2 teaspoon teaspoon Pepper
- Powder the above Cinnamon, Cloves ,Fennel and Pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 3 pieces Potato (boil and muashed)
- 2 Egg
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 cup Oil
- Heat in the heavy pan, add 2 tsp of oil, add minced ingredients and fry till onion become light brown.
- Add the grated ingredients , cook till soft.
- Add powdered ingredients mix well and add salt taste Stair with Coriander leaf Chopped, Potato (boil and mashed ),Egg,
- Form into round pate shape
- Dip in flour, dip in egg, roll in bread crumbs and deep fried in hot oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beets