Author Notes: My favorite sweet - pauljoseph
- 1 cup Semolina
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- Cashew Few
- Raisins few
- Food color one to two drop
- Roast Semolina until light brown.
- Boil the milk, add sugar, allow completely dissolve.
- Add roosted Semolina to the milk slowly, then add the ghee, cardamom powder and the food color Stir well for few minutes (until it resembles a thick porridge).
- Pour the Above porridge in a flat steel plate.
- Garnish with fried cashew and resins