If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cream. Butter. Garlic. Nuff said. —erinmcdowell
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 sweet onion, finely diced
- 6 cups spinach
- salt and lots of black pepper
- Place the cream and garlic in a small pot over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, remove from the heat, cover, and let steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onions and saute until translucent, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the spinach in batches, cooking until it's completely wilted. Add the garlicky cream, and saute until combined and the cream has thickened a little. Season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spinach Recipe
The local's guide to Oakland
The local's guide to Oakland.
Celebrate Canada Day with snacks.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.