Author Notes: Cream. Butter. Garlic. Nuff said. - apartmentcooker
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 sweet onion, finely diced
- 6 cups spinach
- salt and lots of black pepper
- Place the cream and garlic in a small pot over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, remove from the heat, cover, and let steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onions and saute until translucent, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the spinach in batches, cooking until it's completely wilted. Add the garlicky cream, and saute until combined and the cream has thickened a little. Season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spinach Recipe