If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In our home frittatas and quiche are always a real easy way to use up ready-to-use ingredients as well as left-overs. Although our little girl loves most foods these creations are still simple ways to get the good healthy stuff in her! - JennT1981
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded and divided
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk and half of each cheese; beat together and set aside.
- Heat a large ovenproof non-stick skillet over medium high heat and add bacon.
- Cook until crisp, stirring often, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towel; set aside.
- To same skillet add spinach, garlic, red onion, rosemary, sage, salt and pepper. Cook stirring frequently about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and pour in egg mixture, gently stirring to evenly combine ingredients.
- Let cook just until edges begin to set, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Place skillet in preheated oven and continue to cook about 15 minutes longer, until a knife comes clean when entered into the center.
- Top with remaining cheese the last 5 minutes of cooking to brown lightly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spinach Recipe
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce