If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple and delicious dish was created obviously during summer time using our own home grown plump tomatoes! —JennT1981
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- 8 cups water, for boiling
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup sungold heirloom tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta.
- Cook just until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- In the meantime heat oil over medium in a small skillet and add spinach.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes before adding garlic, nutmeg, red pepper flake, salt and pepper.
- Cook another 2 to 3 minutes then remove from heat and set aside.
- Gently toss spinach mixture throughout pasta until evenly distributed.
- Next add butter and tomatoes; toss to coat and mix evenly. Garnish with parmesan and serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spinach Recipe
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.