If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I recently finished reading a book called Natural Sex and mostly was interested in the chapters that informed you about foods that were not only healthy for the body but also geared it up to be excited, if you know what I mean?! Since then I have been creating recipes using certain ingredients in hopes to keep couples happy, on more than one level. - JennT1981
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, trimmed, clean and dry
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 4 radishes, trimmed and sliced thin
- 2 avocado, pitted and sliced thin
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl combine spinach, celery, radish, avocado and seeds.
- In a small mixing bowl combine honey, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking to blend and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon dressing over salad and toss gently to coat evenly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spinach Recipe