If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A friend celebrated a big 30th birthday, and she asked for several dishes to serve to people at the party. This mini quiche was the perfect two bite treat for everyone. - duodishes
- 2 pre-made pie crusts
- 4 stalks asparagus, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces crab meat, drained
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- Lay pie crusts on a lightly floured surface and use a 3? pastry cutter to cut circles in the dough. Press into two mini cupcake tins and set in the fridge to chill. (Re-roll out the pie crust dough if you need more to make 24 cups.)
- Set a pot of water on the stove over high heat. Once boiling, drop in the asparagus pieces and cook 1-2 minutes or until they turn bright green. Remove with a slotted spoon and drop into a bowl of ice water to cool.
- While asparagus cools, whisk remaining ingredients together with a medium bowl. Add the asparagus pieces and mix well.
- Remove the mini cupcake tins and carefully spoon in the crab mixture. Slide into a preheated oven at 350 degrees and bake 15-20 minutes or until set.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Asparagus Recipe