If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this drink for a large dinner party, and couldn't refill glasses fast enough! It's really simple, refreshing, and a great start to a meal-I served it in small shot glasses with the hors d'oeuvres. Feel free to add a splash of really good vodka or Bacardi to this one, to make it an 'adult beverage'. - Mariya
Makes 1 quart
- 15 cucumbers-pealed
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Using a juicer, juice the cucumbers.
- Using a mortar and pestle, grind all of the mint well (until the pieces are very tiny).
- Add mint, yogurt, and sugar to the cucumber juice. Mix well (by hand or in a blender) and strain.
- Refrigerate and serve cold (optional: add a splash of vodka or Bacardi if desired).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.