Author Notes: I created this drink for a large dinner party, and couldn't refill glasses fast enough! It's really simple, refreshing, and a great start to a meal-I served it in small shot glasses with the hors d'oeuvres. Feel free to add a splash of really good vodka or Bacardi to this one, to make it an 'adult beverage'. - Mariya
Makes 1 quart
- 15 cucumbers-pealed
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Using a juicer, juice the cucumbers.
- Using a mortar and pestle, grind all of the mint well (until the pieces are very tiny).
- Add mint, yogurt, and sugar to the cucumber juice. Mix well (by hand or in a blender) and strain.
- Refrigerate and serve cold (optional: add a splash of vodka or Bacardi if desired).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher