If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 cups loosely-packed, cooked couscous
- 1 1/2 cups minced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- grated zest of one lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled ricotta salata
- In a mixing bowl, fold together the couscous, zucchini, shallot, basil and lemon zest. Add the lemon juice and olive oil and stir to mix. Season with salt and pepper. Let sit for 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with the ricotta salata.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Prep Makes Perfect
Put your best pan forth.
Prep your pans for perfection.
Make better coffee.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Stop the soap opera.