If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My Aunt serves this year round for a refreshing side to chicken, pork, and fish. It is simple, LOW FAT and takes no time to put together. —chantelle conti
- 1 cup Dry couscous (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup crumbles feta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- Boil couscous as directed on box
- slightly cool once cooking in completed
- chop mint and zest entire lemon
- mix zest and juice from that lemon with olive oil
- toss couscous with feta, cucumber, oil mixture and mint
- if needed, add one TEASPOON more of lemon juice
- cool and serve. Great with anything grilled or roated or on its own....ENJOY!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Butter is better, Jacques Pépin, and more
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
This month's most pinned recipes.
Savor the season.