If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, late summer food. Sweet nectarines from the farmers' market plus basil from my terrace made this a simple but very delicious salad. Do not be tempted to futz with it. —Marie Viljoen
- 3 Ripe nectarines
- 1/4 cup Mixed basil leaves: purple, Greek, sweet Thai
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons EV olive oil
- salt and fresh black pepper
- Slice nectarines thinly
- Tear up basil leaves
- Put nectarines in a pretty bowl and sprinkle basil and scallion over them
- Pour over the sherry vinegar and olive oil
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.