Author Notes: A light and flavorful salad that is a perfect side dish. - Nestingproject
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dill
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Slice cucumber and red onion.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar and vinegar
- While whisking add olive oil in a stream until the vinagrette comes together.
- Pour over cucumber and red onion.
- Add dill and salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe