If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy and a little spicy - this is a favorite summer side dish. But it's also good on it's own over rice. - erinmcdowell
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 summer squash, diced
- 1 basket mushrooms, quartered
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste (or more to taste)
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- fresh chopped cilantro, as needed for garnish
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the onion and saute until tender, about 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Add the squash and mushrooms, and saute until beginning to become tender, about 3-4 minutes. Season with salt.
- Add the curry paste, and toss with the vegetables to disperse. Add the coconut milk and toss to combine and help dissolve the curry paste.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer until the sauce has thickened slightly and the vegetables are completely tender. Garnish with cilantro.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
The Questionable History of the Arnold Palmer
What makes a legendary drink legendary.
History of the Arnold Palmer
What to Do With Marjoram
How to keep produce longer.
Recipes Our Moms Cooked
Go play outside!