If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: “We love this recipe because we can do it overnight and then just throw it in the oven when we all get up and then can leisurely eat it, because it stays hot a long time out of the oven. Kids and adults alike like raisin bread and it cuts into nice squares and tastes great just with powdered sugar; more maple syrup is not necessary. “ - loubaby
- 2 pounds loaf Raisin bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 pound cream cheese, softened
- 16 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/3 cups half and half
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Powdered Sugar
- 1. Place bread cubes and raisins in 13x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and cottage cheese at medium speed until smooth with electric mixer. Add eggs, 2 at a time and mix well after each addition. Add milk, orange juice, maple syrup and vanilla extract; mix until smooth.
- 3. Pour cream cheese mixture over bread cubes, making sure that all cubes are coated with liquid. Refrigerate overnight.
- 4. Preheat oven to 375degrees. Remove casserole from refrigerator and let stand on counter for 30 minutes.
- 5. Bake uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes, until pick comes clean in center of dish. Sprinkle with powdered sugar; serve with additional maple syrup, if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brunch Eggs
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls