Author Notes: Inspired by a good friend, nutritionist Katie Graham! - earthlyepicurean
- 2 bunches Swiss Chard
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Carefully wash chard and remove middle rib. Chiffonade into 1/2" to 1" strips.
- In saute pan, heat oil and then toss in chard (still damp). Carefully toss chard with tongs until it starts to wilt on med-high.
- Add in raisins and continue cooking, turning to med-low once wilted to cook off moisture.
- When tender, remove from heat and toss with nuts and serve hot!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Way to Cook Greens