If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A very simple appetizer I threw together based on a daily garden harvest. Summertime goodness. Adjust the quantity of ingredients as to personal choice. —charlesboyce
- 6 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese- grated
- dashes Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Halve the tomatoes, remove the seeds and lightly salt.
- Chop the basil and mix with minced garlic and olive oil.
- Stuff the tomato halves with the basil garlic mixture and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Grill at 350 degrees (f) until cheese is melted.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).