If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Snack food genius! A great way to eat your greens, these kale chips stand out from the rest thanks to a simple single ingredient: cider vinegar. It gives these veggie crisps a nice tang that balances kale's bold flavor. —One Hungry Mama
- 1 bunch kale, washed, dried & torn into 2" pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Whisk oil and vinegar. Toss kale in the dressing until thoroughly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place kale in a single layer and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until crispy, about 10-12 minutes.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Way to Cook Greens
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.