If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Snack food genius! A great way to eat your greens, these kale chips stand out from the rest thanks to a simple single ingredient: cider vinegar. It gives these veggie crisps a nice tang that balances kale's bold flavor. - One Hungry Mama
- 1 bunch kale, washed, dried & torn into 2" pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Whisk oil and vinegar. Toss kale in the dressing until thoroughly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place kale in a single layer and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until crispy, about 10-12 minutes.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Way to Cook Greens
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.