Author Notes: Snack food genius! A great way to eat your greens, these kale chips stand out from the rest thanks to a simple single ingredient: cider vinegar. It gives these veggie crisps a nice tang that balances kale's bold flavor. - One Hungry Mama
- 1 bunch kale, washed, dried & torn into 2" pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Whisk oil and vinegar. Toss kale in the dressing until thoroughly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place kale in a single layer and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until crispy, about 10-12 minutes.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Way to Cook Greens