If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I fly in a Japanese sea bass from Hawaii and it is most likely the best in the world! —Chef Tom Minchella
Miso Glazed Sea Bass
- 4 pieces 7 ounce Sea Bass
- 1/2 cup Mirin
- 1/2 cup Saki
- 1/2 cup White Miso
- 2 pieces Thai chilis
- 1/4 cup Dark Brown sugar
Mission Figs and White Cherries
- 12 Mission figs
- 1 cup Pitted Fresh White Cherries
- 1 tablespoon White Sugar
- 1/8 cup Tamari
- Mix all ingredients for the glaze and marinated the sea bass for 5 minutes
- heat non stick skillet and caramelize the sea bass and finish in oven until done.
- Toss figs and cherries with sugar and tamari. Place in hot pan for 2 minutes and caramelize
- Place sea bass on the plate and top with the cherries and figs
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.