If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was created out of boredom one day, and boy is it refreshing! - Allergy Free Mom
Serves 1 or maybe 2, as an app.
For the Salad Bed:
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 of a Red Delicious apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh picked strawberries, diced small
- When at all possible, choose organic
For the glaze:
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons strawberry all-fruit jam (such as Polaner)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, very finely diced
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Prepare your glaze by combining all the ingredients in a small saucepan over lowest possible temperature, and stir constantly until liquefied (about 2-3 minutes). Allow to sit at room temperature to cool slightly and incorporate the flavors.
- Arrange salad onto a plate, and drizzle with the glaze.
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart
Eclectic Truffle Chocolate Bars
Cuban-inspired recipes to cook now.