If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This year I planted a garden for the first time and the tomatoes are growing like weeds! Some small green tomatoes fell off the vines and I wanted to use them and not let the go to waste, so I created this recipe. - KathyLee
- 5-6 Small to medium green heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons Canola or desired oil
- Small box Panko Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 small bottle Organic Ranch Dressing
- 1 block of Parmesan cheese
- Chili Powder
- Salt and pepper
- Dredge sliced tomatoes in a mixture of eggs and water, then dredge in bowl of Panko Crumbs that have been seasoned with salt and pepper. Coat well.
- Add oil to large pan and heat on medium to medium high.
- Put tomatoes in pan and season well with salt, pepper and chili powder. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels then place tomatoes on pretty platter.
- Drizzle with Ranch Dressing, then grate Parmesan Cheese on top. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
Raise a Glass to This Roast
A mash-up masterpiece.
Rock the roast.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Be shelf smart.
Recipe of the Day
This is poppin'.