Author Notes: I discovered the wonderful fresh taste of raw corn used in various recipes. This is one of my favorites. A quick, easy, make ahead relish that's a perfect accompaniment to any barbecue. - REC
- 4 fresh ears corn
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Cut the corn kernels from the cobs and place in a medium size bowl along with the bell pepper, onion and dill.
- Whisk together the rest of the ingredients till well blended, adding to the corn mixture till well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate till serving time.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn Recipe