If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I put this spread on almost everything! It's a beautiful green color and has a great salty-tangy taste. —MadisonMayberry
Serves 1 cup
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup tightly-packed spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian herb mixture
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- *Add all the above ingredients into a food processor or blender and process until smooth. *Serve atop toast for a sandwich spread, as a dip for veggies, or in place of your favorite salad dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.