If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I put this spread on almost everything! It's a beautiful green color and has a great salty-tangy taste. —MadisonMayberry
Serves 1 cup
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup tightly-packed spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian herb mixture
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- *Add all the above ingredients into a food processor or blender and process until smooth. *Serve atop toast for a sandwich spread, as a dip for veggies, or in place of your favorite salad dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.