Author Notes: A Food52 er was twittering about Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream. The thought rolled around my head for a while and then this easy recipe for delicious coffee ice cream was the result.Vietnamese iced coffee is a sweet coffee usually brewed by the cup. It is made with strong coffee and sweetened condensed milk. I have become an addict of the cold brewed coffee method...the resulting coffee is without the acidic aftertaste of most hot brewed coffee. - dymnyno
Serves almost a quart
- 1 cup cold brewed ice coffee (strong)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee
- pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Pour into a ice cream maker and follow manufacturers instructions.
- The ice cream is incredibly smooth and delicious!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ice Cream
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee