If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I just love fire roasting peppers over a grill w/ EVVO and herbs....then incorporating them in a Mediteranean Fusion.Ha Cha Cha takes it to another level ! - micki barzilay
- 4 Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- mix of herbs
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 handful cut mushrooms
- 2 cups coursely grated parmesian cheese
- 2 cups finely chopped artichoke hearts ( crown bottoms are best)
- long green onions ( grilled till limp)
- Paint EVVO onto your cleaned, de-seeded red peppers. Cut into 2-3 inch strips. Layer herbs on top of peppers on a tray . Grill in oven or on grill till skin peels away from flesh. Saute Sliced Mushrooms. Whip cream cheese till fluffly and fold in cooked mushrooms, parmesian, finely chopped artichoke hearts. Place cream cheese mixture into center of each strip 2- 3 inches wide by the length of the pepper. Roll it up and skewer with a toothpick or wrap with grilled green onion strip to form a small package. Serve as a warm or cold appetiser. Ha Cha Cha !
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Red Pepper Recipe
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls