If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A childhood memory has been percolating in my brain for days. My mother giving me a bowl in the summer heat and pushing me out the back door to eat in the back yard to get me out from underfoot.
Cottage cheese and radishes together. When I was at the farmers market earlier this week, I snagged some radishes and grabbed some cottage cheese too. I was all set. —KitchenBeard
- 16 ounces 2% cottage cheese
- 4 radishes
- 1 shallot
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- Trim radishes and place in bowl of food processor. Pulse 3 or 4 times. Add shallot and pulse another three or four times.
- In a medium bowl, mix radish and shallot with cottage cheese. Add salt, pepper and celery seed.
- Chill overnight. Just prior to serving mix in parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
These snacks are independent.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
49 new dinnerware pieces.
A handy saucepan.