Author Notes: A childhood memory has been percolating in my brain for days. My mother giving me a bowl in the summer heat and pushing me out the back door to eat in the back yard to get me out from underfoot.
Cottage cheese and radishes together. When I was at the farmers market earlier this week, I snagged some radishes and grabbed some cottage cheese too. I was all set. - KitchenBeard
- 16 ounces 2% cottage cheese
- 4 radishes
- 1 shallot
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- Trim radishes and place in bowl of food processor. Pulse 3 or 4 times. Add shallot and pulse another three or four times.
- In a medium bowl, mix radish and shallot with cottage cheese. Add salt, pepper and celery seed.
- Chill overnight. Just prior to serving mix in parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe