Author Notes: My mother is responsible for turning me from a picky eater into an adventurous foodie. She made this for me once as a simple snack with radishes from her garden and farm fresh butter - it was a food epiphany for me. Radishes that fresh taste so peppery - the whole thing was heaven. Now I make it all the time. I know it's not even really a recipe...but it's so good that I don't really care. - erinmcdowell
Serves 1, 2, 3, or 4
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced
- sweet cream butter, as needed
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- fleur de sel, as needed
- Spread the baguette with a thin layer of butter, and layer with several radish slices. Sprinkle the whole thing generously with fleur de sel and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe