If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother is responsible for turning me from a picky eater into an adventurous foodie. She made this for me once as a simple snack with radishes from her garden and farm fresh butter - it was a food epiphany for me. Radishes that fresh taste so peppery - the whole thing was heaven. Now I make it all the time. I know it's not even really a recipe...but it's so good that I don't really care. —erinmcdowell
Serves 1, 2, 3, or 4
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced
- sweet cream butter, as needed
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- fleur de sel, as needed
- Spread the baguette with a thin layer of butter, and layer with several radish slices. Sprinkle the whole thing generously with fleur de sel and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.