If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Cauliflower Rice recipe is a tasty, nutritious, grain-free, alternative to white rice for those of us that follow a Primal or Paleo eating plan. http://www.elanaspantry.com/cauliflower-rice/ —elanaspantry
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat
- Saute onion over medium heat for 10 minutes, until soft
- Add celery to skillet and saute for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, place cauliflower in a food processor with the "S" blade and process until the texture of rice
- Add cauliflower to skillet, cover and cook 5-10 minutes, until soft, then add salt
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.